HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
It’s been a journey and it’s just the end of the first month…geesshh…let’s see:
- School is back in and 9hrs of grad classes.
- Have a semester long Software Project to work on…funnnnn!! I’m really excited to see how this will turn out. w00t
- Meeting with two professors (one is my advisor) to get the ideas rolling for my thesis.
- Development Opportunities are rolling in–I recently was recommended to & asked by the Dean of the Grad School to redesign the site…excited
- I missed out (slots were already full) on a Grad Assistantship for this semester BUT my advisor said all my recommendations and background looks good so he told me to reapply next semester because 3 students are not returning…w00t
So I’m happy, things are breaking through and I’m glad about it. Keeping my focus, praying often and staying the course. GN & God Bless ✌️